This project is underway.
From January to April 2018, I will be offering all my photography knowledge to you, in one of the most beautiful and colorful location on earth: Havana.
That one week Workshop will be offered so that I can share with you the knowledge I have acquired over the years. From understanding and playing with light, to composition, candid, proper exposure, camera flash and Off Camera flash technique, I will bring you to some of the most hidden gems of Havana to shoot and expend your creativity. From the magical sunset of the malecon, street photography at night, to the dancing ballerina in a neglected factory, you will get that shot and get the knowledge of how its done.
The subject that I will work with you during that week is :
- Understanding the light
- Off camera Flash
- Street Life/candid
- Structure and composition
- Negative space
- Off camera flash with SKY & hi speed sync
- Landscape & architecture
- Having fur with Reflection
- Night photography
- Low light and color balance (color temp)
- Editing (one evening)
Cost: 1200$ US (1500$ Can)
What is included:
- Accomodation (Casa particular with 3 rooms, 3 beds)
- All transport/taxi related to workshop or diner/lunch
- Pick up from/to airport
- All breakfasts
- All Lunchs
- 3 Diners at Paladar
- Models (3 different shoot with models)
- 2 hours drive around Havana in a 1950's convertible classic car
Info to come.
The place are very limited to only 6 participants.
To reserve you place, a deposit of 25% is required (300$ US etransfer or cheque), another 25% will be required 30 days before departure, and the balance is to be paid in person once in Havana.